- Gmail's 'self destruct' feature will probably be used to illegally destroy government records
- Tech giants hit by NSA spying slam encryption backdoors
- California to become first U.S. state mandating solar on new homes
- Eight new Spectre variants affecting Intel chips discovered, four are "high risk"
- AMD, Nvidia graphics could double in performance with new ‘stacked’ tech
- Equifax board members re-elected despite massive data breach
- Half a million pacemakers need a security patch
- Twitter admits recording plaintext passwords in internal logs, just like Github
Davis's Tech News May 1 - May 7
We are a technology news website discussing subjects of note in the IT industry. This site's co-founders also host a monthly podcast bearing the site's name.