- T-Mobile Parent Company Hits Small Business With Cease and Desist Letter For Having a Pink Logo
- Microsoft acquires AI company to make Cortana and bots sound more human
- Britain to tackle 'Wild West' internet with new laws
- Google removes 'Don't Be Evil' clause from its code of conduct — It was a long time coming
- There's more to the OnePlus 6 than its notch and glass body
- Apple begins removing CallKit apps from Chinese App Store, citing new cybersecurity laws
Editor-in-Chief, graphic designer, and webmaster for Davis and the Jake-Man.
- Senator wants to know how police can locate any phone in seconds without a warrant
- Apple Slapped With Class Action Lawsuit Over Faulty MacBook Pro Keyboards
- NASA is sending a helicopter to Mars to get a bird’s-eye view of the planet
- DNA of every baby born in California is stored. Who has access to it?
- Experts say keep Amazon’s Alexa away from your kids
- Blocking the On-Ramp to the Free Internet
- Supercomputers are driving a revolution in hurricane forecasting
Certified computer technician and Senior Editor for Davis and the Jake-Man.
- Gmail's 'self destruct' feature will probably be used to illegally destroy government records
- Tech giants hit by NSA spying slam encryption backdoors
- California to become first U.S. state mandating solar on new homes
- Eight new Spectre variants affecting Intel chips discovered, four are "high risk"
- AMD, Nvidia graphics could double in performance with new ‘stacked’ tech
- Equifax board members re-elected despite massive data breach
- Half a million pacemakers need a security patch
- Twitter admits recording plaintext passwords in internal logs, just like Github
We are a technology news website discussing subjects of note in the IT industry. This site's co-founders also host a monthly podcast bearing the site's name.